Research Center Copenhagen, Sports Orthopedic Research Center - Copenhagen
(SORC-C), Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Copenhagen University Hospital,
Due to a former career as a professional badminton player for over 10 years, Anders has always known that he would become a sports surgeon already when he started up his medical studies. Anders completed his medical studies in 2006, finished his surgical training in 2017. Since, he subspecialized in arthroscopic surgery and sports traumatology at Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Copenhagen University Hospital, Amager-Hvidovre. In the period between 2010-2013 Anders worked at The Institute for Sports Medicine Copenhagen (ISMC) at Copenhagen University Hospital Bispebjerg where he completed his PhD entitled´Tendon and skeletal muscle responses to immobilization and rehabilitations in humans: Influence of aging and growth hormone administration´ and furthermore did a lot research of both Achilles Tendinopathy and Achilles ruptures and different treatment modalities options and is still very active in the ongoing research at SORC-C. Anders has since 2008 been a part of the medical team of the football club F.C Copenhagen.Anders is board member of the Danish Association of Arthroscopy and Sports traumatology.
- Achilles tendon disorders
- Knee injuries (ACL, cartilage, meniscus)
- Shoulder injuries (impingement, rotatorcuff lesions, bankart lesions, AC-joint dislocations)
- Tendinopathy (Achilles and patella tendon)
- Epidemiology, diagnosis and individualized treatment option including different injection teatments (High-Volume injection and PRP ect).
- Ultrasonographic assessment of musculoskeletal disordersPrevention of sports injuries.
- Individualized treatment of acute Achilles tendon rupture
- High-Volume Injection in Chronic Midportion Achilles Tendinopathy
- The Effect of PRP in conservative treated Acute Achilles rupture.
Courses and teaching
Anders has been participating in several sports injuries, ultrasounds and tendinopathy courses during the years. Anders is still and has performed several conference talks mainly on the subject 'Tendinopathy'.
and skeletal muscle responses to immobilization and rehabilitations in humans:
Influence of aging and growth hormone administration´.
No e-mail has been registred for this user/group
Publishing date: 6/20/2022 1:08 PM