Science for lunch
GUF hosts quarterly meetings and everyone with an interest in clinical research is welcome to participate.
Each meeting is centered around an overall topic chosen by the members of GUF. Often a speaker is invited to do a 30-60 minutes presentation on a chosen topic.
At the meeting general information about current research activities at the hospital and news from the Board of Research Advisors and the Ph.D. study committee is shared.
Please send us an e-mail if you have any suggestions for future topics or presentations.
The objectives of the group are
- To establish an inspiring and educative forum for young researchers at Hvidovre Hospital
- To make research at Hvidovre Hospital visible
- To stimulate collaborations across the clinical departments and specialties
- To influence the conditions under which the young researchers work at Amager and Hvidovre Hospital.
GUF is represented in RHUF (Region Hovedstadens Unge Forskere).
The GUF board
- Rebecka Wera Birgitta Hansen (Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- Bobby Lo (Gastrounit, Medical Devision)
- Anne Pihl (Dept. of Infectious Diseases)
- Hashmat Sayed Zohori Bahrami (Chairperson, Dept. of Cardiology)
- Charlotte Sandau (Dept. of Respiratory Medicine)
- Simone Elisabeth Bastrup Israelsen (Dept. Of Infectious Diseases)
Mynster Kronborg (Gastrounit)
Become a member of GUF
Join GUF by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our group on Facebook
GUF is on Facebook – join our group “GUF” for more information on events and to easily get in touch with other young researchers.
Find us by searching for GUF at Facebook, remember to look for us under Groups.