September 7th 2018 at the General Assembly, Michelle Vernstrøm Prosberg, doctor and a PhD student in The Gastro Unit's Medical Section, was appointed as the new GUF Chairman.
- As a PhD student, I find it very relevant to engage in research at AHH. I am excited to take on the task as a GUF chairman and will already invite all interested parties to mark the calendar on November 9, 2018, where GUF hosts Young Researchers Day. An event filled with exciting research-related presentations and workshops followed by dinner. The final program for the day will be released early October, Michelle Vernstrøm Prosberg explains.
Save the date - GUF Researcher's Day 2018!
Friday 9 November 2018: GUF Researchers’ Day 2018 – an afternoon of inspiring talks and workshops, followed by dinner in Copenhagen.
The object of the group is
- to establish an inspiring and educative forum for young researchers at Hvidovre Hospital
- to make research at Hvidovre Hospital visible
- to stimulate collaborations across the clinical departments and specialties
- to influence the conditions under which the young researchers work at Amager and Hvidovre Hospital
GUF is represented in RHUF (Region Hovedstadens Unge Forskere).
GUF holds quarterly meetings and everyone with an interest in clinical research is welcome to participate.
Each meeting has an overall topic chosen by the members of GUF. Often a speaker is invited to give 30-60 minutes presentation on a chosen topic.
Also one of GUFs members gets the opportunity to g give a 10 minutes presentation on her/his current research project.
At the meeting, general information about current research activities at the hospital and news from the Board of Research Advisors and the Ph.D. study committee is given.
Please send us an e-mail if you have any suggestions for future topics or presentations.
The GUF board
Mikkel Malham Knudsen (Dept. of Pediatrics)
Rebecka Wera Birgitta Hansen (Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
Sandra Bohn Thomsen (Gastro Unit)
Aino Leegaard Andersen (Clinical Research Centre)
Anne Pihl (Dept. of Infectious Diseases)
Michelle Vernstrøm Prosberg (Chairperson, Clinical Research Centre)